Friday, October 23, 2009

Grand Reunion - Journey Down Memory Lane

We should put together a video presentation of old pictures showcasing our journey from the 1970s to 2009.

4 comments:

  1. Yes. We should.

    We need to create a repository for all to send their scanned fotos from school days. Of course need to communicate it asap. Will be mainly black and white tho.

    I think I have one or two only..still need to dig for them though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's ok with u all, I'll get them to send all these old photos to me. I'll SAVE some of them for the night, instead of putting all on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting to put together a simple powerpoint preso & putting in some old photos that i have or will receive. I welcome any suggestions as to how to structure the flow for this Walk Down Memory Lane. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. one suggestion i received was to use an "A to Z" structure to show some pictures and scenes and words relating to the class of F5, 1976 (and F3, 1974) ... other suggestions?

    ReplyDelete