This posting is for food-related discussions for the Grand Reunion. I guess beside the joy of meeting up with old buddies, we all want to eat well. Not in excess, but well nonetheless. This posting will host conversations on such topics as:
* What delicious food are we gonna have on the night ?
* Is it western or asian or intrnational or other ?
* How much will the food cost & how do we get the best deal ?
* Are special dietary requirements catered for ?
and many others ....
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hope that the hotel will give us waiver of corkage on wine. I imagine that we will be drinking quite a few bottles on the night.
ReplyDeleteTa Kiong is having a sales this week on Little Penguin wine from Australia. It is a nice full-bodied wine and only selling for RM38.90 per bottle for Ta Kiong members. Maybe Treasurer Robert might want to grab a couple dozen bottles. Non-member price is about RM43. Normal retail price is RM49.
That's a good point - corkage. Have we brought it up in our nego with them? Ben, chance for u to have a one-on-one with Andra again????? LOL
ReplyDeleteA non-drinker like Ben cannot negotiate corkage effectively lah. Not enough intoxicated passion!!!! George, we need you to lead this one ... hahaha
ReplyDeleteOK, arrange a meeting for me with whoever is in charge - the night just wont be the same without a few glasses of wine, lah.
ReplyDeleteHi George, the lady from Merdeka Palace is Andrajalia hp 016-9195155 or direct no.082-270052 Pls call her and squeeze her to waive the corkage charges.....
ReplyDeleteGeorge, I can help squeeze. u negotiate.
ReplyDeleteBen, what is Ms Adrajalia's email ? I'm going to book my room before I have to sleep on the Padang.
ReplyDelete